Recruiters often say there aren’t enough hours in the day and wish tedious processes could be pre-programmed. ClearanceJobs Workflow does just that. It’s the most important recruiting invention since the classifieds.
Workflow communicates with candidates for you as a working robo-assistant, completing predetermined tasks that you usually do manually. It works on the “If/Then” principal – IF a candidate does this, THEN Workflow will do this.
How to Set Up Your Workflow
Begin by clicking on the bell icon next to your name in the main navigation bar and then “Manage Workflows.”
From there, select the candidates you want to target:
First, paste a job description or ideal candidate resume and select your desired Match Score. Using ClearanceJobs’ proprietary IntelliSearch technology, Workflow quickly identifies matching candidates from our marketplace of career-minded professionals.
Next, select from other available criteria to further refine the candidate audience. Options include minimum clearance, polygraph, years of experience, and many other useful criteria.
Then, identify which candidate activities will trigger your workflow to begin.
Workflow waits, and watches – scanning for candidate activity that interests you. In this step, determine what a candidate in your targeted audience must do to trigger your Workflow to begin.
Select from multiple useful activities like a new candidate profile being created, candidates following your company or liking your profile content, viewing your profile, and many more.You’ll then get alerts when a candidate takes action that is important to you.
In the cleared recruiting world where available talent is so scarce, minutes matter. Using ClearanceJobs Workflow, you can get instant, real-time notifications when targeted candidates hit your triggers, so you can engage immediately.
Convenient notification methods available include email and text message. Better still, you can add up to five email addresses or mobile numbers to keep your whole team in the know.
Workflow automatically takes action on matching candidates on your behalf.
The real power of Workflow lies in its ability to do important but time-consuming work for you – automatically.
Workflow can complete complex tasks like connecting with candidates, tagging candidates or adding them to pipelines, or sending the targeted candidates a full message including text, links, photos, and emojis. Best of all, Workflow actions occur 24/7/365 without you having to lift a finger.
- A new candidate profile is posted AND
- the candidate matches my job posting to 90% or higher AND
- the candidate has a minimum TS/SCI clearance AND
- The candidate lives in GA, FL, TN, SC, or AL AND
- The candidate is willing to relocate
THEN Workflow will Connect with the candidate AND add the candidate to my Oracle DBA Follow-Up pipeline. Recruiters using the Workflow decide to be updated via text message alert.
- A candidate matches my job posting to 75% or higher AND
- The candidate is in my Passive to Active Writers pipeline AND
- The candidate has a minimum Confidential clearance AND
- The candidate lives in DC, MD, or VA AND
- The candidate refreshes their active profile
THEN Workflow will send the candidate a message AND Tag the candidate Need to Call. Recruiters using this Workflow decide to be updated via text message AND sending their Hiring Manager an email.
- A candidate matches my job posting to 85% or higher
- AND the candidate has a minimum Confidential clearance
- AND the candidate follows my company AND
- The candidate lives in PA, NY, NJ, MA, or CT AND
- The candidate likes any content on my profile
THEN Workflow will connect with the candidate AND send the candidate a message. The recruiter using this workflow decides to send the sourcing team an email, send the engagement team an email, AND sending themself an email if all the above are true.
- A candidate matches my job posting to 80% or higher AND
- The candidate joins the Cleared Wounded Warriors group AND
- The candidate lives within 100 miles of zip code 33601 AND
- The candidate has a minimum Secret clearance
THEN Workflow will Connect with the candidate AND add the candidate to my Disabled Vets Helpdesk pipeline AND send the candidate a message. Workflow will notify the recruiter by sending them a text message alert.
- A candidate matches my job posting to 90% or higher AND
- The candidate logs in after 90 days of inactivity AND
- The candidate has between 2-5 years of experience AND
- The candidate lives in CA, TX, GA, FL, or CO AND
- The candidate has a minimum Top Secret clearance
THEN Workflow will Connect with the candidate AND notify the recruiter by sending them a text message alert.